Ensure safety and reliability, and meet stringent transportation regulations, standards and legislation. Our broad range of specialized transportation services help your operations to run more safely and effectively.
Transportation services from SGS – a comprehensive range of services, helping the transportation industry to ensure safety, quality, reliability and compliance.
By land, sea or air, the transportation industry is subject to a wide range of strict regulations, standards and legislation. Whether you are an automotive company, rail or marine services provider, or involved in any aspect of component manufacturing or the transport supply chain, you must continually meet the highest levels of safety and reliability.
We offer you a broad range of specialized transportation services to help your operations run safely and efficiently. We create confidence in the delivery of services, and help you understand and manage the risks of complex value chains.
We can help you:
- Ensure safety and reliability
- Manage your supply chain
- Meet all standards and regulatory requirements
- Improve quality, efficiency and safety
- Reduce environmental impact
- Acquire reliable inspection, certification, testing, verification, auditing and training – all focused on the specific needs of the transportation industry
As a world-leading provider of services to the transportation industry, we provide unrivaled experience, supporting governments, manufacturers, traders, financial institutions and insurance companies across the world. With a global network of offices, laboratories and vehicle testing centers throughout the world, we offer you a truly unique, independent service – wherever you are.
Our broad range of services:
- Ensures the effectiveness and safety of your marine supply and logistics chain
- Supports rail operations throughout the supply chain
- Manages your automotive supply chain, ensuring safe and reliable vehicles, improved quality, efficiency and safety, and reduced environmental impact
To discuss your transportation requirements, contact us today.
In 2007, SGS formally established an automotive service team in China, committed to providing quality assurance services throughout the entire value chain to the automotive industry, from component quality to vehicle safety. After more than ten years of development, SGS has become an industry-recognized automotive inspection, testing and certification service provider. We have more than 10 testing centers, more than 20 service outlets, and more than 500 full-time employees throughout the country. We can provide lightweight vehicle component testing, whole vehicle and automotive component performance and function testing, automotive electronic component testing, automotive semiconductor testing, automotive chemical compliance services, whole vehicle and automotive component ITA certification, and automotive functional safety services.