Training Services ISO 19600 – Compliance Management Systems – Awareness Training Course
ISO 19600 Compliance Management Systems Awareness training course from SGS – understand the purpose and requirements of ISO 19600 and how it can be used to manage compliance risk.
Compliance management plays an important role in minimizing organizational risk. ISO 19600:2014, the standard for compliance management systems, provides organizations with an approach to integrating compliance management into their existing management systems framework.
Upon completion of this course, learners will have an understanding of:
- The compliance requirements of main anti-corruption organizations at home and abroad, and the prevailing compliance status of businesses today
- Their business’s compliance obligations, how to set compliance goals and the common compliance risk assessment methods that they can adopt
- The role of employees, at all levels, in ensuring compliance
- How to establish an effective compliance management system
- Methods of monitoring and measuring a compliance management system
Learners who successfully complete the course and pass an examination will receive a certificate from SGS.
This course is aimed at:
- Top management, members of governing bodies, senior managers, compliance function personnel and other senior and middle managers
- Managers and consultants at management consulting organizations
- Anyone with an interest in compliance management
Course duration: 1 day
As a leader in professional training, we draw on years of global experience to provide effective learning and development opportunities. We help organizations to develop talent so they can achieve continuous growth.
Contact us for more information about our ISO 19600 Compliance Management Systems Awareness training course.