Technical and Quality Solutions
How can you improve the quality and efficiency of your supply chain?
In today’s global economy, when it comes to consumer goods, the quality and efficiency of your supply chain is key to ensuring your competitive edge. Whether you’re a buyer under pressure to meet customer demands or a supplier trying to optimize your supply chain, ensuring quality assurance, quality control, and good response times can be complex. Yet, these factors can also make the difference between success and failure. As a result, you need the technical services and quality services to optimize your supply chain and secure your competitiveness. That’s where we can help.
Ensure the quality and efficiency of your supply chain with technical and quality services from SGS
As a world leading consultant, we offer you unsurpassed technical and quality expertize and experience in consumer supply chains through a unique network of more than 600 laboratories in 80 countries.
From automobiles to electrical goods, we provide a complete portfolio of technical services, quality services and management and improvement solutions to ensure the quality and efficiency of your supply chain, including:
- Technical consultations and factory audits
- Production part approval process (PPAP) evaluation
- Supplier creditability and capability audits
- Advanced product quality planning (or APQP) support
- Quality assurance of products and processes
- Technical and quality improvement
We can help you:
- Select qualified, capable suppliers through our effective analysis of ability, production quality control and continuous improvement
- Ensure supply chain quality
- Solve technical, quality and management problems
- Improve your brand reputation, consumer confidence and competitive advantage
- Reduce costs and improve efficiency by implementing the ‘Lean’ production practice to maximize value and minimize waste.
To find out how our technical and quality solutions can improve your supply chain, contact us today.