Risk Management Solution Center
How can you strengthen risk management to ensure sustainable development?
Economic globalization and the increasing geographic spread of labor markets has had an impact on the environment. The scope for modern corporations to operate flexibly and across international boundaries can help them ensure long-term survival but brings with it the need to constantly evolve to keep pace with peers and manage risk effectively.
Risk management and sustainability are about the whole business, not just revenue creation and service delivery/manufacturing. With SGS’s expertise in systems and services certification, verification, testing and inspection we can help your organization to achieve sustainability across the supply chain.
Our experts can help you to manage risk to the business by reducing production costs, improving customer satisfaction and protecting your brand reputation, thereby improving the core competiveness of your business.
As the global leader for inspection, testing, verification and certification we can help you. Improve sustainability by benchmarking your organization against international standards and identifying opportunities for improvement with our testing and assessment solutions.
- Cleaner Production Audit
- Environmental Equipment Evaluation
- Solid Waste Treatment
- Sewage Treatment & Sewage Treatment Efficiency Test
- Waste Gas Treatment
- Odor Prevention and Control
- Noise Control
- Soil & Groundwater Environmental Assessment
- Equipment Efficiency Test
- Energy Audit
- Rapid Diagnosis for Energy Efficiency
- Energy Management System
- Water Balance Test/Electrical Balance Test/Heat Balance Test
- Water Leakage Detection
- Power System (Equipment) Test
- Energy Efficiency Test for Heating Pipe Network
- Energy Efficiency Test for Steam Heating Equipment
Safety Management Solutions
- Work Safety Standardization Audit
- Work Safety Standardization Training
- On-site Safety Production Assessment
- Hazard Identification, Evaluation and Gradation
- Management of the Dangerous Chemical
- Response Plan for Production Accident
- Customer-oriented Safety Check Project
For more information, please contact us.