Official data shows that as of late May 2022, nearly 1500 facilities have completed SLCP verification this year, and thousands of facilities are still in the process of preparing and joining. SGS has a large number of verifiers and a professional technical support team, which will help you reduce audits and free up resources to focus on improving working conditions.
We are carrying out SLCP program in full swing. SGS invites you to review the contents of SLCP, such as platform operation, recent updates, common points of concern, and hopes to bring convenience to your subsequent self-assessment and verification and make the whole SLCP process smoother. Join the webinar and have an in-depth look at SLCP verification!
- SLCP overview
- Gateway/AH introduction
- Assessment process and tool introduction
- Common concerns
Project Leader, SGS Responsible Business Services (RBS)
- As a SLCP approved verifier and trainer, Vita has participated in multiple SLCP verifications and has served as a speaker in plenty of SLCP training sessions since 2018.
- Vita has rich theory knowledge and more than 10 years of audit experience in social responsibility audits, including labor, business ethics, occupational health & safety and environmental management. She has conducted hundreds of second-party and third-party audits and always pays attention to the combination of theory and reality in the trainings to enhance operability and practicability.
||Free of charge
- Kindly fill in registration link with complete and accurate information. SGS will screen the registration due to the limited vacancies.
- SGS will email you with detailed arrangement information including webinar link 2 days prior to the event day.
ENQUIRIES & REGISTRATION：
We are SGS – the world’s leading testing, inspection and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. Our 96,000 employees operate a network of 2,600 offices and laboratories, working together to enable a better, safer and more interconnected world.