THE LATEST FIRE SAFETY REGULATIONS
The latest updated law relating to fire safety is the Code for Fire Protection Design of Buildings(GB50016-2014) (the latest version is effective from May 1, 2015), which combines the original specification and the Code of Fire Protection Design of Tall Buildings to increase consistency and compatibility with other standard protocols. Some common practices concerning fire safety are discussed in the seminar.
Jun 23, 2017, 13:30
Nov 17, 2017, 16:30
In recent years, accidental fires have occurred repeatedly. This will not only cause serious personal injury and death, but the loss of confidence from your customers. What's more, the responsible person in the factory maybe liable for criminal and civil penalties. Therefore, fire safety is very important and cannot be ignored at manufacturing sites, which are usually labor-intensive. China has already established a set of fire safety regulations, from policy-based regulations about fire prevention and reduction to specific standards relating to the requirements for fire safety facilities and monitoring processes. The latest updated law relating to fire safety is the Code for Fire Protection Design of Buildings (GB50016-2014) (the latest version is effective from May 1, 2015), which combines the original specification and the Code of Fire Protection Design of Tall Buildings to increase consistency and compatibility with other standard protocols. Some common practices concerning fire safety are discussed in the seminar.
To learn more about this important requirement impacting the supply chain, SGS is glad to invite you to join our free seminars.
- The latest requirement of new fire safety regulations;
- Non-compliances concerning fire safety in 2nd party audit;
- What shall the company do? How can SGS help?
*All seats reservation will be confirmed on a first-come-first-served basis upon reciept of the registration. 60 seats per session, 2 seats for each company. SGS Shenzhen Branch reserves the final right on any decisions without prior notice.*
- SGS Supply chain Assessments & Solutions Expert, Speakers are experienced in the auditing field for more than 10 years and have conducted over 1,000 of second & third party social audits plus training courses in various industries and facilitate many social responsibility associated supply chain projects for international buyers, brands, retailers etc, and win trust & praise.
Who Should Attend
- Compliance Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Quality Manager
- Corporate social responsibility executive
- Please register at least 10 working days prior to the event date
- SGS will email the details 5 working days ahead of the event date to those who have successfully registered
- Please bring along your name card for the event
Ms. Alexis Shu
T +755 2532 8137
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 90,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,000 offices and laboratories around the world.