SGS Sponor the First ChinaUS Occupational Health Symposia in Shanghai
Sep 15-16, 2015, SGS Sponsor the First China-US Occupational Health Symposia in Shanghai
Sep 15, 2015, 09:00
Sep 16, 2015, 17:00
American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA) and National Center for International Cooperation in Work Safety, SAWS, P. R. China are going to organize the 1st China-US Occupational Health Symposia in Shanghai on Sep. 15-16, 2015. As the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company, SGS Environmental Services lab obtained AIHA-LAP, LLC accreditation in China, which covered the most comprehensive fields of testing methods.
The symposia’s theme is: “Exploring Challenges and Opportunities in Occupational Health” aiming to share the best industrial hygiene practices from the US and other region of the world, explore new paths of occupational health development in China and prevent workers’ health hazards in relevant industries.
1. Prevention and Control of Occupational Hazards-Set the Stage Global OH Best Practices, Developments and Shared Experiences
2. Industrial Hygiene Strategy-Exposure and Risk Assessment
3. Occupational Hazards and Prevention through Design
4. Emergency Response and Service Models in Occupational Health
5. Occupational Health Education, Certification and Training
6. Emerging Occupational Hazards
7. Laboratory Management, Data Quality and Processing
Time: Sep 15-16, 2015
Venue: 4F Hall, Renaissance Shanghai Pudong (No.100, Changliu Road, Pudong District)
SGS Invites You to Visit No.10 booth!
For More Information, Please Pay Attention:
Sina Weibo: @SGS环境服务