Student Working in Factory Case with China Legislation
Jun 10, 2015, 14:00
Jun 25, 2015, 16:00
Student Working in Factory? Case with China Legislation
|Fee||Free of Charge|
|Reminder||Max 2 people per each company|
Who should attend
- Compliance Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Factory Manager
- Any party interested in social compliance audit
SGS Supply Chain Assessements & Solutions Expertise
Speakers with technical background who are working in the auditing field to more than 5 years and conducted over hundreds second and third party social audits plus training courses in various industries and facilitate many social responsibility associated supply chain projects for international buyers, brands and retailers. Speakers has sound local legislation knowledge of social responsibility issues.
- To register, please registration at least 5 working days prior to the event date.
- SGS will email with detailed arrangement 3 working days ahead of the event date for those successful registeration
- Please bring your name card to registration desk at the event date
- If you have any query, please don't hesitate to contact us
For Enquiries and Registration
Ms Alexis Shu
T +86(0)755 2532 8137
F +86(0)755 8319 7579
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 80,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 1,650 offices and laboratories around the world.