Seminar on ISO 26000 and Sustainable Development Report
Jul 10, 2013, 14:00
Jul 10, 2013, 17:00
As Corporate Social Responsibility is regarded as the new technical barrier, more and more factories are required to accept audit to ensure orders. In recent years, there are more than 1,000 companies having published CSR reports made by GRI, which is the most widely used format of sustainable development report.
In order to fulfill corporate needs in CSR and Sustainable Development Report, SGS, together with our professional tutor, analyzes how to develop sustainably and how to perform ISO 26000 with you.
The main topics:
- The global significance of ISO 26000 to social responsibility
- Basic principle and core theme of ISO 26000
- How ISO 26000 helps enterprises to carry on risk management
- SGS ISO 26000 social responsibility assessment and training services
- Why enterprises need to write sustainable development report
- Introduction of G4(Sustainable Development Report Guidelines)
- CSR reports/GRI reports preparation and verification services.
- Contact:Penny Pang
- TEL: 020-82075103