Seminar on Supply Chain Safety Management Guangzhou
May 10, 2013, 14:00
May 10, 2013, 17:00
As the world economy declines, the crime rate is rising, thus the management for the supply chain safety is of great importance for enterprises. According to investigation by Unisys and The Journal of Commerce, experts in charge of the global supply chain is worried about global commerce, especially in the process of supply chain, such as at the loading place or on the way towards ports.
We invite you to take part in this seminar and discuss about how to manage the supply chain safety. Based on successful experiences on serving ten thousands of enterprises for many years, SGS, seen from the third-party aspect, will provide you with the leading technology and management methods on supply chain safety management.
The Main Topic
- Latest tendency on supply chain safety management
- Introduction of C-TPAT and its impact to American importers and exporters
- Sharing C-TPAT cases
- TPAP FSR/TSR introduction
- Introduction of ISO 28000 safety management system and its benefits
- Time: May 10th, 2013（Friday） 14:00-17:00
- Location: Guangzhou
- Contact Name: Penny Pang
- Contact Tel: 020-82075103