2013 SGS & WRAP SEMINAR TOUR ON TEXTILE TESTING AND SOCIAL AUDITING-QINGDAO STATION
Apr 26, 2013
Apr 26, 2013
With the growing concerns of product quality and corporate social responsibility, government has been continuously issuing and updating laws and regulations on textile testing and social auditing, while international buyers’ requirements have become stricter. How to deal with the challenges from international market? How to catch up with the latest updates of testing and social standards?
Supply Chain Assessments & Solutions (SAS), Softline and Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production (WRAP) jointly organised a series of exclusive seminars for textile and garment industry in Suzhou, Qingdao, Zhongshan and Hangzhou cities around China.
Date: 2013-4-26 13:30-17:00
- Development Trend and Solutions of Regulatory Requirements from USA & EU markets— Textiles and Garments;
- Compliance as a Competitive Advantage: How WRAP certification can help Chinese garment factories explore new business opportunities;
- Local Law Requirements (following WRAP principles), and Common Issues in China;
SGS Softline Senior Technical Consultant
With abundant practical experience in the field of textile industry quality management and testing technology, Mr. Seeker HE is proficient in domestic and international regulations and standards; familiar with the quality requirements of the international textile market.
WRAP Marketing Director (Greater China)
Ms. Chung has over 20 years of experience in the 3rd party Quality Assurance Industry. She has a great knowledge of how the role of Quality Assurance and Social Compliance plays in the global supply chain management.
Office Leader of Qingdao
Ms. Chen Engaged in social audit and supply chain development project since 2005. She accumulated profound knowledge and experience on different type of audits by performing over 600 audits in more than 5000 facilities for international brands and retailers.
Download the reply form for registration.
- To register, please fill out the reply form and send it back to SGS at least 5 working days prior to the event date.
- SGS will email you with detailed arrangement information including seminar venue etc upon the receipt of your reply form.
- Kindly please keep the reply form, and bring it to the reception desk along with your name card(s) on the seminar date.
For more information, please contact:
Ms Sophie Gao
t: +86 (0)755 2532 8260
f: +86 (0)755 8319 7579
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 75,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 1,500 offices and laboratories around the world.