SSC Information Safety Management
Apr 12, 2013, 14:00
Apr 12, 2013, 17:00
Intellectual property is a kind of intangible property rights and important economy resources in the organization, nowadays, which is also a strategy problem with much higher status in the enterprises. As information is one of important assets in the intellectual property management, different enterprises are facing with different risks. So it’s crucial for them to know what information management is and how to reduce the risks.
SGS invites you to participate in the seminar, and our professional tutors share its application in the intellectual property protection and provide the optimal solutions for you.
The Main Topics
- Current situation of domestic intellectual property protection
- Intellectual property-related rules and standards
- Information safety management application in the I.P. protection
- Introduction for related information management services
- Time: April 12th, 2013（Friday） 14:00-17:00
- Location: Nanning
- Contacts: Penny Pang
- TEL: 020-82075103