SRS Webinar: How to Calculate Piece-rate Wage and Overtime Wage?
Apr 11, 2013, 14:00
Apr 11, 2013, 00:00
Piece-rate wages and overtime calculation is rather complicated in workers’ wage calculation. To help employers better understand the related laws and regulations, and know how to calculate the wage of piece-rate workers, Supply Chain Assessments & Solutions (SAS) will present How to calculate piece-rate wage and overtime wage webinar on Apr 11.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- Laws and regulations stipulated by China Minimum Wage Standard
- Piece-rate wages and overtime calculation;
- Case study
- Q & A
To register, please click How to calculate piece-rage wage and overtime wage? to get into the registration webpage. The calendar is based on (GMT+8) Beijing time.
- Please click on the topic to get into the registration webpage
- Language: Mandarin
- Fee: Free
SGS has highly professional and experienced trainer to deliver these events:
- With at least 5 years’ experience in the field and knowing related laws and regulations;
- Having audited hundreds of factories from different industries, well understanding the requirements of clients and compliance risks in factories, able to address problems with regard;
- Professionally trained and recognized as tutors by relevant organizations.
For more information, please contact:
Ms Sophie Gao
t: +86 (0)755 2532 8260
f:+86 (0)755 8319 7579
©2013 SGS. All rights reserved. Information contained herein is of general nature and is not intended to address the circumstances of any particular individual or entity. We endeavor to provide accurate and timely information, but no legal responsibility is accepted for any errors, omissions or misleading statements. No one should act on such information without appropriate professional advice.
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 75,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 1,500 offices and laboratories around the world.