QR Codes: Establishing Consumer Trust
How are QR codes helping manufacturers to build consumer trust and confirming product quality and compliance?
With the swift integration of the global economy, the Internet and web-enabled electronic devices have fast become indispensible. Thanks to the rapid development of Internet technology, communication has become faster, more convenient and cheaper than ever before.
In both business and consumer markets, the use of computers and mobile devices has enabled buyers and sellers to make quick, convenient transactions remotely. As a result, many manufacturers have expanded their operations, selling their own products online. Of course, this is a departure from traditional ‘face-to-face’ selling. That is why the credibility and honesty of suppliers and the quality and integrity of products are becoming increasingly important.
Consequently, to establish consumer trust, a reliable third party is needed to verify that product quality complies with national requirements. So how can consumers verify this information quickly and easily?
Quick Response (QR) Codes are the answer.
QR Codes are two-dimensional barcodes that can be scanned quickly and easily with a web-enabled device, such as a smartphone, to reveal a wealth of product information, including quality testing information and regulatory compliance.
Building trust between manufacturers and consumers, quickly and easily
To help you adopt this technology and meet consumer demand to quickly verify the quality and compliance of your products, we offer a dedicated QR Code service.
We can help you:
- Confirm the compliance, quality and safety of your products by displaying the SGS QR Code
- Enable consumers to quickly find product quality information by simply scanning the SGS QR Code with their smartphone. Our trusted SGS third-party platform displays all key information to help you improve brand image, consumer trust and satisfaction
- Confirm compliance with Chinese quality standards
How can you gain the SGS QR Code for your products?
Gaining authorization to display an SGS QR Code is a simple three-step process:
- We will ensure your factory meets all the requirements of the relevant quality management system
- We will randomly select samples from bulk for laboratory testing
- We will ensure your testing results conform to Chinese laws and regulations
To find out more about our SGS QR Code service, contact us today.